Liverpool Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that I have to say this, but it looks like if Kun only can score from a penalty position. This is how it looks to me lately.

Good to get to half time level but we haven't been good enough. Too many errors in our game like just hoofing the ball, mispasses and the centre backs not dealing with Suarez. Need to cut them out second half.

It's hard to play against liverpool.

They press all the time and our front 3 are a bit lightweight today. Silva playing well though.

With the booking of Barry I would take him off if Liverpool get on top and put de Jong on.

Balotelli on for aguero later on.

I would be happy with a point today

The goal personified why we just can't bloody win at Anfield. Ahead for all of 30 seconds, deflection from a shit wide shot and we're level again. We weren't exactly making many inroads through their defence in the first place.

Oh and so far I've been spot fucking on about Nasri. Shirked away, has done fuck all.

I am so glad I don't pay for Sky (I'm watching a stream). The thought of putting any money in to the pocket of Martin Tyler makes me feel ill. He has been willing Liverpool to win this game from the outset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.