Liverpool Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 5-10 pages of this thread have been nothing short of a joke.

Are you guys real? Talk about fair-weather supporters. I don't know why I kept coming back on here during matches, but I wont be making that mistake again.

stony said:
Fuck me there are some panicky twats on here. It makes me wonder how they ever get through life. I bet they're expecting to get knocked over every time they cross the road.
Fucking drama queens. It's only half time and Liverpool have fluked a goal. Man up you big girls blouses.
:-)

SebastianBlue said:
Holland said:
Sorry that I have to say this, but it looks like if Kun only can score from a penalty position. This is how it looks to me lately.

So those three times he has run by the Liverpool defense on his own and almost scored and the one time he had put it past Reina only for the keeper to illegally handle the ball outside of the box was not enough for you?

Holland, That is a silly post. Aguero is making runs and could of got a double if it was his day.
His movement so far is good and he can,for sure, nick a goal.

bookiesgirl said:
with vinnie on a yellow, they are bound to bring carroll on

For who? pointless bringing Carroll on if they take Downing or Kuyt off. Well not entirely pointless, but its like restricting Carrolls game.

Blue Haze said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Are they seriously trying to blame Hart for that?
For once I'm glad to have Fox Soccer, it seems.

You have the sound on? I turned it off after about twenty minutes of the commentator literally screaming in ecstasy over every Liverpool touch.

SkyBlueFlux said:
The last 5-10 pages of this thread have been nothing short of a joke.

Are you guys real? Talk about fair-weather supporters. I don't know why I kept coming back on here during matches, but I wont be making that mistake again.
Its pretty grim :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.