Liverpool VS Man City

iluvrobinho said:
Im sorry but am I the only one that can only see Given letting a brilliant shot in? I cant imagine he`ll let simple shots in so I`d go for a 0-0 draw.
tbh with Gerrard and Alonso out, that brilliant shot seams less likely, but theres always Torres, getting back on form now isnt he. I'm a live for city member, reckon there'l be any tickets left by the time i can buy them? A few mates are Liverpool fans and ide love to go, especially if we can get a point or 3.

iluvrobinho said:
Im sorry but am I the only one that can only see Given letting a brilliant shot in? I cant imagine he`ll let simple shots in so I`d go for a 0-0 draw.
He played brilliant against Liverpool for Newcastle earlier on in the season but still let in 5 goals!! Just because he pulled off 4 fantastic saves yesterday doesnt mean he's not gonna be beaten and I can't see Liverpool not creating a clear cut chance to score from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.