Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

It's the biggest game in world football wow
Yep, some might say.
The hype this week, including rags players, has been embarassing. They really are an arrogant set of cnuts. I reckon it's part of the contract when they sign. Or maybe it's part of their recruitment policy that they only sign arrogant cnuts.

I despise the dippers but I really hope they bury those rag bastards tomorrow. We'll take care of business after that.

It probably won't end up a draw, so I'll be happier for the dippers to smash those raggy twats and put ratboy Neville firmly back in his little box complete with sawdust.
Hate Liverpool with a passion but that pales into insignificance compared to what I feel towards anything Rag utd

It probably won't end up a draw, so I'll be happier for the dippers to smash those raggy twats and put ratboy Neville firmly back in his little box complete with sawdust.
Hate Liverpool with a passion but that pales into insignificance compared to what I feel towards anything Rag utd
Always and forever

Shite 0-0 draw please to highlight how shit they both are(and the fawning media cant wank over either of em), dont want to wish bad injuries on anyone so can there be a few straight reds too. Mathematically 4 points being dropped between em seems best somehow.

Bore draw with repeated diving for penalties from both sides being overturned by VAR so the world sees what a bunch of cheating twats they are. Pogba to get red for being a flouncing drag queen, Salah red after being mistaken for the Yorkshire Ripper - City then bang in 8 in the most exciting game this century, but get accused of not respecting the opposition.

Nostradamus, me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.