Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

Nope. That sounds exciting and better if people turn off bored with no controversy or exciting highlights. I would go along with multiple red cards. A mass brawl with punches flying would do it for me since there is no crowd for a Cantona style kung fu offense :)
A few seem concerned with the media wankfest over these two but that has already been happening. For me they can play out the most exciting game ever and let Sky shoot their load, as long as we finish above both of them

Henderson at CB
Why can't we have that luck when we play them?

Tyler must be nervous.

Who is he going to support on the QT? And who is he going squeal for the loudest when they score?

It's tuff afternoon's like this that Martin earns and deserves his over paid salary.
If only one of them was owned by Arabs with no morals looking to destroy football rather than honourable Americans with only the good of our national game at heart. Then he’d have his answer.

Surprised to see Bailly dropped for Lindelof. I think when fit Bailly looks their best CB. Lindelof alongside Slab-head always looks like a car crash waiting to happen.

There’s very rarely a situation where a win for them is a good thing, today’s not one of those days for me.

Well if it’s not a draw one of the fuckers has to win it, prefer the worse side to. Bigger picture and all that. Sticks in the throat a bit mind.

I'd be inclined to say, apart from a draw of course, that I'd prefer a Liverpool win.

I know folk think United will trail off so taking three points off Liverpool is better but if they were to win I can see that being the big confidence boost and they've an annoying habit of winning while shit at the best of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.