Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

It doesnt matter because the league is going to be cancelled and so I hope Utd are top when that happens.

If they dont cancel the league (Due to Utd being top) then I still want United to beat lfc because Utd are shit against us right now

What I hope: United go 1-0 early in the game. Liverpool put pressure but salah goes off injured and they lose their faith. Second half united make it 2-0. Both teams accept the score, 89th minute red card tackle of maguire against mane, mane off injured, firmino misses penalty.

Will eat my hat if this happens.

Can't believe the media outpouring of celebration for the Rags going top of the league(actually yes I can). At one stage yesterday SSN were comparing the current team to previous title winning teams. Congratulations United on winning the "Being top in January for a couple of days" title.

That said they will not win the real title, so could do with them winning this weekend.

Thing with the scum is they can be shite and win the league with var makes it easier for them. like fergie a last title win a good team not the best!

Oh the scum will be the only premier team ever to win a game after the final whistle!

That’s how much helping hand they get and no one in the media battered an eye.

I would like both teams to go toe-to-toe, kick the shite out of each other, hug each other whenever anybody scores, go down with a dose of multi-lurgy, kick off at half time and have a motherfucker of all fights in the tunnel and be banned by those stout upholders of the game at The FArce for bringing the game into disrepute. And whoever they play in the next round gets a Haringay-style bye! Oh, it's a league game. I hope they turn up at the wrong ground and the PL tell 'em they both lost 0-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.