liverpool

azatheblue

ive been to my mates house today , his dads a liverpool fan and he told me that he had been on a liverpool forum that and somebody who was apparently itk said. city are in talks with liverpool over 2 of there players with a city player going the other way . im not just feeding you with bs im just telling you what i was told , i dont know the name of the site he was on , he just told me as i walked in . who do you think the 2 could be . probably defenders , definetly not torres(the first name that popped to mind) . i instantly thought richards going the other way not that i would like to see that.

Some random Liverpool fan from another board claims he's in the know and you think he's worth listening too?

One word - toffesforme.

Take all these in ITK claims as bullshit mate and don't bother worrying about it.

havent we been linked with pennant and alonso?
i hope it isnt pennant though, dunno who liverpool want from us.

Gaz in Belgium said:
Torres + Gerrard for Vassel....good bit of business

gerrard and torres for vassel. are you stupid mate . its gotta be gerrard torres skrtel alonso +50 million for vassel. now thats a good bit of business pal!! haha.

Dobsy87 said:
They can have tal ben haim in exchange for Agger.

im not arsed about getting agger just give them ben haim , please hughes get rid of him before he thinks hes better than he actually is, could you actually imagine that!

I heard a rumour today that Liverpool wanted to swap Gerrard and Torres for Glauber Berti but before they even got to finish saying Berti's name hughes slamed the phone shut and said that they are a discrace and they are ruining football !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.