liverpool

mcfc_die_hard said:
I heard a rumour today that Liverpool wanted to swap Gerrard and Torres for Glauber Berti but before they even got to finish saying Berti's name hughes slamed the phone shut and said that they are a discrace and they are ruining football !!!

ive just got off the phone with a very reliable sauce who is always spot on with everything all the time he also told me kaka was a city player in january , he never lies, honest, he told me real madrid have just phoned tellin him that there gonna give city , ronaldo kaka and villa + 100 mil, in exchange for berti! sounds very realistic to me, heres hoping not!

azatheblue said:
Gaz in Belgium said:
Torres + Gerrard for Vassel....good bit of business

gerrard and torres for vassel. are you stupid mate . its gotta be gerrard torres skrtel alonso +50 million for vassel. now thats a good bit of business pal!! haha.

No Deal.

Mascherano to keep Tevez happy and Alonso to keep us all happy. Mills and Ball going the other way, with a shock recall for Hamman and we have thrown in Vassell for good measure. Hopefully no money involved.

de niro said:
the only player i would take from liverpool is torres.

After the slaggin he gave us last season he can feck off.
In fact I wouldn't take any of em.

de niro said:

So you wouldn't take Gerrard?

I'm sure there are a couple of others who would fit into our squad

micky_blue said:
de niro said:

So you wouldn't take Gerrard?

I'm sure there are a couple of others who would fit into our squad

Ex-Liverpool players don't travel well especially scousers (e.g. Fowler, McManaman, Rush, McMahon). Torres is a different animal. The guy will score goals anywhere.

As for Gerrard. He'll never muster up the same passion, enthusiasm, and drive with anybody other than Liverpool FC. Even in the white shirt of England, only occasionally do we see glimpses of the Gerrard in red.

Strange team, Liverpool. If anyone has pictures of Gerrard, Alonso, Carragher and Finnan (when at Liverpool), they all look as though they're related. Weird thought!

Sorry guys for digressing!! :)

kippax neil said:
Strange team, Liverpool. If anyone has pictures of Gerrard, Alonso, Carragher and Finnan (when at Liverpool), they all look as though they're related. Weird thought!

Sorry guys for digressing!! :)

Can't beat the Ian Rush / John Aldrige identical strike partnership -

"which one am I marking again?"

Going off at a tangent, I reckon it was Paul Ince that killed OJ Simpson's wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.