Liverpool

Haha but hell yeah this is lovely. Overrated headless chicken gerrard dived inside 45 secs haha love it

Benitez was never ever this bitter and disrespectful when he first arrived, I actually think he's the worst behaved manager in the LEAGUE! I really can't stand him. See the way he treated the 4th official. It WAS a corner.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Lets go Villa!

Now all we need is a Torres/Gerrad injury for a full implosion and their beginning to the season will be wrecked!

I seriously see Liverpool as the weakest of the top four, they really have a lacking squad. Now thats Alonso is gone if Gerrard or Torres gets injured they are foooooked.

from you'll never walk alone pre kick off to b'oooos at half time.

vile rat munchers.

up there with the purple noses at $old trafford in the fickle fan stakes.

Benitez Out!

Hahahaha! I didn't think Liverpool were THAT bad. But no doubt they miss Alonso. Villa look rubbish and are lucky to be two nil up.

I'm looking forward to facing not only the so called top four, but the likes of Villa, Spurs, and Everton as well...

Someone needs to sit Rafa down and explain to him the rules of football, because he has clearly forgot. 1 minute added time, is a minimum. There was about 15 seconds left, and his own keep kicked the ball away when it was obviously a corner, they score from it. He has a shit fit, i am probably one of few, but i honestly can not stand him!

LCBblue said:
They got booed and they look very average as said by the OP. We are better than them, I have decided.

They didn't get booed. The ref was booed, I thought that was pretty obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.