Liz Truss

Fuck me, the Queen must have thought: 'From Churchill to this plonker?'

Absolutely typical that 'libertarian' Truss thinks the state should have organised her hairdressing appointments. These sort of people want the state cutting down for other people. Especially those who need its support most.

Yep, no matter how absolutely canned he might have got there's no way he would ever have sounded as incoherent as her.

The BoE have had a report last week which was reported as being critical of their approach/predictor systems.

You'll be shocked that the IEA and CPS are both critical of the BoE as does this Tufton St puppet.
Perfect word for her, a puppet. She is a vacuous vessel that has no concept of reality. That bad that she doesn’t even realise that the country has serious contempt for anything she utters.

Distinct lack of ownership and brain cells, mad as a box of frogs.

Saw her pushing her book last night on telly....it's wasn't my fault it was the BoE who tanked the economy, may as well have had Trump tattooed on one set of knuckles and Nigel on the other.

The Tory party are shite but it's fucking lucky we quickly side stepped this loon.

Distinct lack of ownership and brain cells, mad as a box of frogs.

Saw her pushing her book last night on telly....it's wasn't my fault it was the BoE who tanked the economy, may as well have had Trump tattooed on one set of knuckles and Nigel on the other.

The Tory party are shite but it's fucking lucky we quickly side stepped this loon.
It speaks volumes about the membership of the Tory Party that she was given such a resounding endorsement when they selected her as leader, but it says even more about the broken and ineffectual political system we are subject to that they were allowed to appoint this foolish and wholly unimpressive person as Prime Minister.

Why on earth is this stupid cow being given air time.

Chris Mason allowing her to plug her mental “book” and bang on about how a Trump comeback would be a good thing on the sodding BBC!

I get that GB News and the other fruitcakes would have her on but what the hell is the BBC playing at giving the nutter a platform.

Why on earth is this stupid cow being given air time.

Chris Mason allowing her to plug her mental “book” and bang on about how a Trump comeback would be a good thing on the sodding BBC!

I get that GB News and the other fruitcakes would have her on but what the hell is the BBC playing at giving the nutter a platform.
Need you ask?

Her Trump speech shows a massive level of derangement. “The West‘s enemies fear Trump.” No, they don’t. They laugh at him and plant propaganda.
#defundukraine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.