Liz Truss Resigns as PM

I agree that there would have been more than 1 person, not sure how many, but you'd think that the govt could just have mentioned it!

I look forward to Truss lecturing about environmental concerns though - bit harder for the govt to argue that this wasn't as 'green'.
I don't think anyone is bothered really about the environment.

Look at PMQ's, that is a half an hour shouting match which no-one cares about but most MP's attend it. That's over 600+ MP's being bussed in every week at whatever it costs price and god knows how much it contributes.

How did it cost £500k? I’ve tried to find the sums but can’t.

We already pay for the plane don’t we? maybe we have to pay for excess miles. Do we have to pay extra for fuel? That’s probably £100k right there for a return flight. Some fizz for Liz (and the 15-18 staff) and a couple of ginsters to stop them starving on the way - that’ll add a few more quid but that’s still way way under this £500k?

So far I’m not at this “grotesque misuse of public money” that Labour are saying.

De Pfifle flew to RAF Valley on Anglesey on this beflagged airwhale yesterday, for no purpose I can ascertain, profligate ****.

A Tory who has tunnel vision when it comes to frivolous spending, and the financial hardships of others completely blind to their peripheries.

In the words of Philip J. Fry, "I am shocked, shocked...well not that shocked"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.