Liz Truss

Haha I love the look to her left…. “Ffs help me out here I’m struggling more than normal”

She is having a nightmare and it doesn't reflect well on us. As much as I dislike the slimy twat intensely, the post of Foreign Secretary presently needs a real bastard in it. Jeremy Hunt.

She is having a nightmare and it doesn't reflect well on us. As much as I dislike the slimy twat intensely, the post of Foreign Secretary presently needs a real bastard in it. Jeremy Hunt.
He might be a slimy twat but he's a competent slimy twat - which is why he's nowhere near the front bench which is entirely occupied by talentless Johnson yes men/women.

Every top position in that fucking horrendous government is filled with a parody.
It’d be funny if it wasn’t so sad. A shambles of a party and absolutely shameful there’s still many who don’t see it.
The future generations looking back and commenting/writing about this era will not be kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.