Liz Truss

Going to try and avoid this thread hereafter, as she’s now rightly largely irrelevant and I believe she’s probably got significant mental health issues; and so it’s starting to feel a bit cruel.

However, I still feel compelled to comment on her last performance: how graceless and hubristic it was, and despite being a rat faced ****, Sunak showed himself to be a far better human being than Truss when bowing out of office.

She is a ****.

And that’s me done.

Going to try and avoid this thread hereafter, as she’s now rightly largely irrelevant and I believe she’s probably got significant mental health issues; and so it’s starting to feel a bit cruel.

However, I still feel compelled to comment on her last performance: how graceless and hubristic it was, and despite being a rat faced ****, Sunak showed himself to be a far better human being than Truss when bowing out of office.

She is a ****.

And that’s me done.
Is narcissism classed as a mental health issue, or is it more of a personality disorder?

Watch the video of her being interviewed by a BBC Journalist after she lost her seat.

The arrogance and initial self denial is absolutely extraordinary. She has absolutely no self awareness or shame for what she did as PM.

As she leaves the voting hall surrounded by her entourage and security, as a 1 month PM, she refuses to say sorry and to answer anymore questions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.