Liz Truss

Always felt sorry for the Queen, on your final day on planet earth having to make that PM !
I do sometimes wonder about this. What she must have thought, inviting that idiot to be Prime Minister, and what it signified for a country she had (nominally) ruled for seven decades and the direction it was heading in (which turned out to be further downhill).

I’m not a rabid royalist, but the old girl was someone I respected greatly - and I thought she had a lot of admirable qualities, including that she was canny, even to the end I expect.

Precisely what she must have thought about this dreadful creature being presented to her before she departed this mortal coil we can only guess of course, but it cannot have been anything remotely positive.

I do sometimes wonder about this. What she must have thought, inviting that idiot to be Prime Minister, and what it signified for a country she had (nominally) ruled for seven decades and the direction it was heading in (which turned out to be further downhill).

I’m not a rabid royalist, but the old girl was someone I respected greatly - and I thought she had a lot of admirable qualities, including that she was canny, even to the end I expect.

Precisely what she must have thought about this dreadful creature being presented to her before she departed this mortal coil we can only guess of course, but it cannot have been anything remotely positive.
Giving it to Johnson must have been bad enough for her but she may well have surmised, incorrectly as it turned out, that it couldn’t get any worse than that….

Giving it to Johnson must have been bad enough for her but she may well have surmised, incorrectly as it turned out, that it couldn’t get any worse than that….
It goes back to the canny thing. She’d have had the measure of that **** and seen through his bullshit, of that I have no doubt.

She thinks she’s got a right to be heard because of the office she held, whereas the fact she couldn’t hold onto it for much longer than a lunar cycle is clear evidence she does not.

She is a fucking loser who will always be defined by her spectacular and self-imposed failure.

And like you say, she should just fuck off.
Totally agree but strangely, she is still been given a platform to talk shite

Imagine her first PM appointment was Winston Churchill and ended with Truss, says a lot about our decline as a nation during the Queens reign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.