Llorente should have been signed instead of RSC.

kippax casual said:
You are talking about the wrong Llorente the lad who scored last night is Fernando Llorent for Athletico Bilbao and is a much better player than the one at Villareal

Oh ok apologies. Anyway, Hughes has bought good players so far so we shall see.

His scoring record for his past 2 clubs

Real Vallavoid-Played 98 Scored 45

Villareal CF- Played 32 Scored 15

Near enough 1 every 2 games.

infaltablesgalore said:
His scoring record for his past 2 clubs

Real Vallavoid-Played 98 Scored 45

Villareal CF- Played 32 Scored 15

Near enough 1 every 2 games.

Yes but has he played away at Stoke on a cold English January afternoon? LOL

bizzbo said:
I don't really see much difference in their ability. Hughes knows Santa, he's already up to speed in the premiership, and he's younger.

Next.

This.

vincent said:
kippax casual said:
You are talking about the wrong Llorente the lad who scored last night is Fernando Llorent for Athletico Bilbao and is a much better player than the one at Villareal

Oh ok apologies. Anyway, Hughes has bought good players so far so we shall see.

I can't remember a manager for us who has made as many consistently good signings as Hughes.

Poor judgement ??

I think Hughes knows exactly what RSC can do, and I would value Hughes judgement on target man centre forwards more than yours.

RSC will be a great player for us next season, i'm pretty sure of that

Prophet of Doom said:
Poor judgement ??

I think Hughes knows exactly what RSC can do, and I would value Hughes judgement on target man centre forwards more than yours.

Agree, excellent player.

infaltablesgalore said:
Poor Judgment Mr Hughes.

Villareal striker, Spanish international. Scored for Spain lastnight and been Villareals best player this season.

Shame he would have been perfect as a lone forward.
On the basis of what? A substitue appearance against South Africa?

In the World of football, there are bound to be better players than Roque Santa Cruz, but you can only go off what you know.

Benitez buys Spanish players, Wenger seems to know everyone - he's the exception that proves the rule, Keane buys Irish players.

Do you really know that much about this Spanish striker? Fair play to you if you do.

Prophet of Doom said:
Poor judgement ??

Agreed especially when he doesn't know which player he's talking about! Putting stats up about Llorente from Villareal but making his judgement on Llorente from Bilbao's performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.