Llorente

Hamann Pineapple said:
Can't see this somehow. Doesn't fit the way we play. Great hold-up player and target man but way too slow for this league. More likely we were looking at Martinez or Muniain.

Speed isn't and will never be, the be all and end all.

There are plenty of other attributes that make a top striker. Positioning, ability, brains, work ethic, control to name a few.

I have seen very little of him, but from your comment it sounds like he wears lead boots!

There are several plying their trade in the Premier League who aren't the quickest.

A prime example from yesteryear is Robbie Fowler.

We are at Bilbao for many reasons, but this guy is not one of them at the minute.

Ander Herrera is the one they have scouted.

People see City at Bilbao games and automatically assume it must be one of the big boys.

Not that Herrera is chopped liver!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We are at Bilbao for many reasons, but this guy is not one of them at the minute.

People see City at Bilbao games and automatically assume it must be one of the big boys.

i presume we're looking at martinez and munian as well as ander herrera

Barry's left peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

"Ander Herrera is the one they have scouted."

Going off that I'm guessing only Herrera has been watched...

Seosa said:
Barry's left peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

People just want it to be other players as well

Llorente = Dzeko 2.0

Since Dzeko 1.0 seems to have fallen from grace, what makes you think Llorente won't be headed the same way?

Seosa said:
Barry's left peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

We are at Bilbao for many reasons

tolmie's hairdoo said:

so you think this story about herrera is kosher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.