LMAO ....20m, joke story

I fuckin knew I should have been a journalist easiest job in the world,I have an exclusive that will blow the football world apart "Messi to city for £12.50 "
There you go easy,no truth to it but hey let's not get in the way of a good story the tossers.

Steve Bates...

I remember seeing him on that City show that they used to show on Channel M, he was saying some cock handed story that Jose was coming to City..

This was about 4 years ago...

Joke of a hack..

Danamy said:
Barca have approached Luiz before, they'll be back, they see him as a perfect replacement for Puyol

Yep can see why to ... the perm is almost the same ;)

wtf is going on?
Kompany to Barca, Micah to Arsenal, Tevez to Monaco, some unknown to replace Mancini...the press has gone crazy today..

"But the Catalans have a better chance of landing Kompany than Luiz, who is highly-regarded at Stamford Bridge and seen as a vital part of the club’s future"

Haha this part kills me. So Kompany, our captain and a man who signed a 6 year deal with us, has a wife from Manchester and has claimed many times to love the club and place is more likely to want to move than David Luiz who seems made for Barca. Even has the hair to be puyol's direct replacement.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
"But the Catalans have a better chance of landing Kompany than Luiz, who is highly-regarded at Stamford Bridge and seen as a vital part of the club’s future"

Haha this part kills me. So Kompany, our captain and a man who signed a 6 year deal with us, has a wife from Manchester and has claimed many times to love the club and place is more likely to want to move than David Luiz who seems made for Barca. Even has the hair to be puyol's direct replacement.

It was the last bit of the article: written as if Vinnie wasn't highly regarded at City. Very shoddy.

Relax folks. I know this shit can wind up even the most patiant of us. But that's the point, It's obviously engineered to garner a reaction... People bombarding his twitter, leaving comments on the article etc... All to sell papers. Don't fall for this shit, Just laugh and move on!

BBC gossip also says Tevez to Monaco in the summer and has a picture of Tevez with words "Tevez's contract expires at the end of the season.".
Wrong info again by BBC as he has another year left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.