LMAO on SSN link (Bitter Rag)

I've reported him as well. He does look like a pig literally from his picture though! Judging by the quality of the suit he is wearing looks like an estate agent.

reported!

Is it a criminal offence to say things like that online?

Maybe we should report him to the police too? That'd be a laugh!!!

vonksbignose said:
reported!

Yes it is the same as saying it to someones face. I even posted the link to the picture on the wall of the page people have commented he has been at it for ages and nothing happens unbelievable really but gotta have been 20 odd people reporting him today alone bare minimum he should should be banned from facebook for that

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
vonksbignose said:
reported!

Yes it is the same as saying it to someones face. I even posted the link to the picture on the wall of the page people have commented he has been at it for ages and nothing happens unbelievable really but gotta have been 20 odd people reporting him today alone bare minimum he should should be banned from facebook for that

Banned from Facebook? He should be banned from life the filthy racist little turd!

I do hope he gets run over at some point soon!

I just went back to have another look and enlarged his pic, are you sure it isnt sammy lee ?

lee_280x390_488176a.jpg

City could do without his support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.