LMFAO maradona to portsmouth....

Im glad we got rid of that guy, he's come out and said he's going to be selecting the team now.

Good luck to whoever's going to be the next pompy manager.

lmfao!
what a joke this is turning out to be! maybe diego can help choose new drummers and other instrement players for fratton park!

pathetic!!

So the new top four will be Chelsea, Man City, Portsmouth and Notts County in the next few years! LOL. Well Money talks and Bullshit walks but that fool at Portsmouth is ALL bullshit. He's a joke.

I still can't understand why he bought Portsmouth. If I was a wealthy investor coming to buy an English club there's only 2 I'd look at turning the fortunes around of, Newcastle and Leeds United. Both big clubs with lots of loyal fans and, in Leeds case the potential to be Massive. Lets not forget that Leeds is the 3rd city in England (sizewise) and has just the one team unlike London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester. Portsmouth will always be a small club no matter how much money they have. It'll be like Wolfsberg in Germany.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
So the new top four will be Chelsea, Man City, Portsmouth and Notts County in the next few years! LOL. Well Money talks and Bullshit walks but that fool at Portsmouth is ALL bullshit. He's a joke.

I still can't understand why he bought Portsmouth. If I was a wealthy investor coming to buy an English club there's only 2 I'd look at turning the fortunes around of, Newcastle and Leeds United. Both big clubs with lots of loyal fans and, in Leeds case the potential to be Massive. Lets not forget that Leeds is the 3rd city in England (sizewise) and has just the one team unlike London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester. Portsmouth will always be a small club no matter how much money they have. It'll be like Wolfsberg in Germany.

Yeah, this. Pompey makes no sense to me at all.

That said, QPR could be on the way up as well. Fucktons of money there and they'll do well if they can ever get out of the Championship to attract decent talent.

Fuzzmaster101 said:

Wolfsburg are reigning champions and have a CL spot for next season though...

GoForGlory said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

Wolfsburg are reigning champions and have a CL spot for next season though...

Isn't that what I just said? Portsmouth with money would be like Wolfsberg. They're a tiny club who've been given pots of cash and have got success from it. But they'll always be a small club.

dcye said:
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/562686-exclusive-diego-maradona-wants-portsmouth-job-lawyer-claims

LOL. By "quit" I'm sure he means "get the fuck out before I get kicked out of the job".

If true and he does actually go there i could quite easily see Aguero following, possibly even a few other big name Argentine players too.

Why would they. If he quits his job as argentina boss he will have no pull with the argentina fa and why would any of them want to be coached by him when he has done so poorly with the national team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.