Loan Stars

It just shows you how much depth of talent we have, including those who will never play for us again. Of those on that list I can see 4, maybe 5 making it with City in some capacity in the future, possibly via the Carling Cup. Let's hope this is the start of the new, all improved City production line.

Wow, i knew we had a fair few players out but 24 is a lot of players to loan out. Hopefully some come back (especially the under 23s) and play some good football.

The reality is we will be lucky to see 10% of those have decent careers with us, some such as Adebayor through their own fault, others due to the level we are now at.

I think everyone one of them will have good careers, but now you have to be ready to perform for not just a Premiership team as was the standard before, but a team that aims to be in the top 5/6 in the world.

Our academy will benefit us eventually and in essence many other lower league teams and local teams. All positive, some players take years to develop and may come back later to haunt us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.