Lockdown quizzes

johnmc

Sorry to be that guy

However. Been doing quizzes every week with my mates with us taking turns in being quizmaster. Last weeks was pretty decent with one round being question 1 having one answer, question 2 having two and so on. Ie for 5 it was name the Jackson 5. For 7 the 7 modern wonders of the world. Every fucker raved about it.

Now it’s my turn.

So in this age of zoom quizzes and the like has anyone had any good quizzes recent with good rounds. Not picture or music (actual playing music) as can’t be arsed with that.

Anyway. Best question thus far was “which company manufacturers the most tyres?”

Just done one by a mate...he had 8 categories, randomed a letter (G) and we had to think of things that began with G. Double or treble points of you had Graeme Garden (actor) or Green green grass of home (song, 3 points) then we whatsapped each round all together. If two people got the same then no points.

Was fun.

I got asked to go and get something yellow. Ran to kitchen and as I got up smashed the lovely vase on our table right into the nibbles and drinks. Not popular!

Thinking of a Manchester one.

Stephensons Square has what street running through it?

Odd one out?

Sale Water Park
Heaton Park
Manchester University
Imperial War Museum.

Sorry to be that guy

However. Been doing quizzes every week with my mates with us taking turns in being quizmaster. Last weeks was pretty decent with one round being question 1 having one answer, question 2 having two and so on. Ie for 5 it was name the Jackson 5. For 7 the 7 modern wonders of the world. Every fucker raved about it.

Now it’s my turn.

So in this age of zoom quizzes and the like has anyone had any good quizzes recent with good rounds. Not picture or music (actual playing music) as can’t be arsed with that.

Anyway. Best question thus far was “which company manufacturers the most tyres?”

Lego

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.