Locked out of PC - help needed

I don't know the answer but i have 7 and in 3 weeks time microsoft will no longer support it,you have to move to windows 10 as the 7 can't be protected properly

i'm being pushed to buy a new computer but i'm going to try it on my old one first,back the 7 up before you download 10

Have a look at Computer Active magazine. There's an article on using Windows 7 safely

I'm on windows 7 lovely,i want to stay on it hence needing what TCIB told me to get

I'm on windows 7 lovely,i want to stay on it hence needing what TCIB told me to get
The add-ons or extensions are for your Chrome browser (I'm presuming you're using that?), whether it's Win7 or Win10 won't affect that.

The add-ons or extensions are for your Chrome browser (I'm presuming you're using that?), whether it's Win7 or Win10 won't affect that.
No i'm on IE,i don't like chrome,if i put chrome on and download the bits i need will it still cover me if i use IE as usual,is it the computer or the browser the add ons i need cover?

No i'm on IE,i don't like chrome,if i put chrome on and download the bits i need will it still cover me if i use IE as usual,is it the computer or the browser the add ons i need cover?
IE? Oh dear ;)

No, any add-ons only affect the browser they're installed on. IE doesn't allow any add-ons at all. Have you tried Firefox then? It is kept up to date which IE isn't.

IE? Oh dear ;)

No, any add-ons only affect the browser they're installed on. IE doesn't allow any add-ons at all. Have you tried Firefox then? It is kept up to date which IE isn't.
I'm off to the tecchy shop ha,i've tried backing up my current stuff but it keeps breaking down,something to do with a shadow file or something so i can't transfer stuff to a new browser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.