Lol at what a rag said to me

ReaganBabeS_xO

Yesterday i was talking to a rag and we was talking about academies at different clubs.
He said that United have the best academy in England.
Tbh i was nearly wetting myself asking whos the biggest player thats come through the ranks at united and he couldnt answer me.
Shows how much he knows LOL

ReaganBabeS_xO said:
Yesterday i was talking to a rag and we was talking about academies at different clubs.
He said that United have the best academy in England.
Tbh i was nearly wetting myself asking whos the biggest player thats come through the ranks at united and he couldnt answer me.
Shows how much he knows LOL
What you on about?? they produced the Da Silva twins and Macheda last year

;)

Paul Scholes? Ryan Giggs?

That's pretty sad that a Manc doesn't realize that.

By the way, why do you refer to them as rags?

Brino14 said:

This millennium, please.

ell said:
Brino14 said:
I'm sorry, what?
2000 onwards you numpty
What difference does it make? They are still at the club. The OP didn't exactly specify.

Anyways, I wouldn't know anyone then, which proves the point you were trying to make. I'm not sure if Evans was signed, or actually originated from the Academy.

da silva twins hahahahahaha he said produced you thick knunt not smuggle into the country a couple of years back don't even argue on the topic of academys your no competion anymore no one talks of your academy anymore hahahahahahaha keep dreaming.

Brino14 said:

As far as I kmow the term Was coined at around the turn of the 20th century because most of the scum wore rags.....not a lot has changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.