Lol at what a rag said to me

ReaganBabeS_xO said:
Brino14 said:
I'm sorry, what?

At least you know what i mean i dont mean old men
and Macheda hasnt done much and de silva runs around like a headless chicken and he didnt even have an answer for it

You should have said that then.

Macheda came from Lazio and the da Silva twins came from from Fluminese.

ReaganBabeS_xO said:
Yesterday i was talking to a rag and we was talking about academies at different clubs.
He said that United have the best academy in England.
Tbh i was nearly wetting myself asking whos the biggest player thats come through the ranks at united and he couldnt answer me.
Shows how much he knows LOL

Great, another rag thread.

Just what this forum needed.

/facepalm.

sorry blue i'm getting a bit trigger happy with all the rags on here at the mo suppose i need to calm it but only a little full alert and all.

I believe the term rags was coined by a newspaper reporter many many years ago in a far off land. Trafford actually. Nitid were playing and had taken delivery of their new red kit (copied from Salford RFC ) it started to rain and the dye ran, leaving the players looking like bedraggled rats............IN RAGS.
I read somewhere that their original strip was green and yellow and they were playing a team from down south. Half time they were losing by a few goals, so the manager at the time a Mr Jokey Fartuson decided to change the kit because his players couldn't see the ball. Remember this happened in the 1800's, it wouldn't happen in this day and age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.