lol

MCFCTILL1D1E

well i watched the game and this whole season has been 1 big fuk up hughes spends 100mil nd were worse than last season so why does he deserve another season oh yes because he was the mastermind behind the 3-0 loss against nottingham and brighton and shity united so yes lets give him another season if you all start givin it look at the positives enlightin me coz there were no fukin positives this season

MCFCTILL1D1E said:
well i watched the game and this whole season has been 1 big fuk up hughes spends 100mil nd were worse than last season so why does he deserve another season oh yes because he was the mastermind behind the 3-0 loss against nottingham and brighton and shity united so yes lets give him another season if you all start givin it look at the positives enlightin me coz there were no fukin positives this season

Knob head

One positive is that he's got the team passing backwards and we seem to have perfected the long ball.

I thought some might creep out of the woodwork. Been hiding for the last 4 games have you?

So you think that football is that simple? The best team ALWAYS wins? Get over it ffs.

vbr said:
One positive is that he's got the team passing backwards and we seem to have perfected the long ball.

That is hilarious, I think you might be watching something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.