lol

MCFCTILL1D1E said:
well i watched the game and this whole season has been 1 big fuk up hughes spends 100mil nd were worse than last season so why does he deserve another season oh yes because he was the mastermind behind the 3-0 loss against nottingham and brighton and shity united so yes lets give him another season if you all start givin it look at the positives enlightin me coz there were no fukin positives this season

Firstly, I've read that several times and I'm struggling to understand what you're saying. Try sentences and not a list of words.

Second, am I the only one who remembers sitting through some God awful games under Sven last season? We are most certainly not worse than last season. People have this idolised view of Sven's season and, while I agree it was wrong to sack him, you have to question why he told the media in January that City's "game plan had been found out", but he still persisted with the same game plan.

If you're asking to be told positives from this season, then you clearly aren't going to be receptive to them. If you don't think that Ireland being a revelation, Kompany, de Jong, Zabaleta, Given and Robinho coming in, winning more at home this year than last, getting to the QF of the UEFA Cup and almost talking a team that were unlucky to drop out of the CL to ET, and scoring 11 more goals in the league (in 2 less games, so far) are positives then you're here with an agenda.

While he failed at Brighton and Nottm Forest, he also "masterminded" (your word, not mine) the 6-0 victory over a (then) good Portsmouth side and a 3-0 victory over Arsenal.

And, as much as you want it to be true, United aren't shitty. The reason they are top of the league with a game in hand isn't because they've been lucky. It's because they've been the best up to this point in the season. Having had such an upheaval at the start of the season, many on here were saying they'd be happy with a top 10 position. And we're on for that, so why are we now complaining that we've done nothing all season.

I must have been attending different games to some people.

"Firstly, I've read that several times and I'm struggling to understand what you're saying. Try sentences and not a list of words.

Second, am I the only one who remembers sitting through some God awful games under Sven last season? We are most certainly not worse than last season. People have this idolised view of Sven's season and, while I agree it was wrong to sack him, you have to question why he told the media in January that City's "game plan had been found out", but he still persisted with the same game plan.

If you're asking to be told positives from this season, then you clearly aren't going to be receptive to them. If you don't think that Ireland being a revelation, Kompany, de Jong, Zabaleta, Given and Robinho coming in, winning more at home this year than last, getting to the QF of the UEFA Cup and almost talking a team that were unlucky to drop out of the CL to ET, and scoring 11 more goals in the league (in 2 less games, so far) are positives then you're here with an agenda.

While he failed at Brighton and Nottm Forest, he also "masterminded" (your word, not mine) the 6-0 victory over a (then) good Portsmouth side and a 3-0 victory over Arsenal.

And, as much as you want it to be true, United aren't shitty. The reason they are top of the league with a game in hand isn't because they've been lucky. It's because they've been the best up to this point in the season. Having had such an upheaval at the start of the season, many on here were saying they'd be happy with a top 10 position. And we're on for that, so why are we now complaining that we've done nothing all season.

I must have been attending different games to some people"

Totally agree BlueMooney - altho' I was watching it on the TV

MCFCTILL1D1E said:
well i watched the game and this whole season has been 1 big fuk up hughes spends 100mil nd were worse than last season so why does he deserve another season oh yes because he was the mastermind behind the 3-0 loss against nottingham and brighton and shity united so yes lets give him another season if you all start givin it look at the positives enlightin me coz there were no fukin positives this season

RAG !!

please lads, dont let a dirty rag wind you up eh.

listen rag, we love our team, we actually go and watch them in a football stadium rather than on sky, in the pub, with other burberry wearing rag chav scum.
we stay until the end in victory or defeat.
we dont look for excuses like your "team" do.
ie. shirts too invisible, pitch too tatty, grass too green, ball too round etc.
we were beat today because our players didnt turn up.
we will however continue to SUPPORT manchester city f.c because thats what we do and we do it so very well.
CTID

MCFCTILL1D1E said:

RAG Bastard Fuck off!

i want to retract my comments i was upset we lost im onli 15 nd sry if i pissed a few of you off so im 50/50 hughes but we can only get better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.