LOL

ShaunMCFC

But City will miss out on Valencia striker David Villa. The Blues had been prepared to pay £50m for Villa, but he is only interested in moving to a team in the Champions League. (Sunday Express)

Instead, City will bid £6m for West Ham striker Craig Bellamy. (Daily

Sorry but this seems as, we can't get Villa the best striker in Europe, so we will go for Bellamy theres not much difference.

Yes, it is something to laugh about when City are derided and mocked isn't it? So long as you can continue in your group strop, that's what's important.

Blue4ever85 said:
I refuse to watch City if Bellamy is in one of their shirts.

I remember being at mt pals wedding reception at the Hilton in Glasgow, and the Celtic team was staying there overnight for there game the next day. Bellamy and Lennon were sat together and a little boy, must have been 7 if that, went over and asked for an autograph, Lennon did it no problem, but when he asked Bellamy he shoo'd him away with a motion of his hand. Arrogant Wanker, that i dont want to see here either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.