Lombardo joins coaching staff...

glen quagmire said:
Kinky by name said:
Someone on here told me this was going to happen weeks ago in the form of a PM; well done mate - you know who you are. Proof to the sceptics that some on here do get genuine info about the club in advance and can handle it in the appropriate manner.

Climbs down off high horse.

Then why don't you name them? Then there will be someone worth following!
:0)

If I had his agreement, I would; we'll see.

Lombardic Attilio has entered to make part of the staff technical of Roberto Mancini the Manchester City. Lombardic Attilio joined the technical staff of Roberto Mancini to Manchester City. The two, strong ones of un' ventennale friendship seen the six years passed with the blucerchiata mesh, officially has been rejoined yesterday: " It had need of a person in more than it gave a hand to it - it has declared Lombardic to IlSecoloXIX -. I will help to work on the field and then I will go also to see some game of the possible adversaries of City, above all those dell' Europe League. They are fierce and proud to become a collaborator of Mancini. It is a life choice, but I know where I go. I have played a year and means to the Crystal Palace and therefore I know a po' those calcio". The two, given the strong friendship twenty six years together with the shirt Sampdoria, have officially reunited yesterday: " More He needed one person to give him to hand - said Lombardic IlSecoloXIX -. will help work in the field and then I' ll go to see loads of the possible opponents playing at City, especially those of Europe League. The am proud and proud to become to collaborator of Mancini. It is to lifestyle choice, but the know to where the go. Played one year the Crystal Palace and to half I know the know to bit ' that kick. " Disembarked in England Sunday, Lombardic it has signed the contract with the Manchester City in the day yesterday. Landed in England on Sunday

vulture.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.