Lombardo

Ade & Ko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.schalke04.de/en/news/141007_new_coaches/page/1174--86--.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.schalke04.de/en/news/141007_ne ... -86--.html</a> Good a place to post this as any I suppose.

I loved watching him play on Channel 4 Football Italia in the 90's.

Lombardo and Milan's understated but extremely talented winger Eranio who played for Derby at the end of his career were by far my favourites even against the bigger names like Gazza and Vialli and Gullit.

No idea how much influence he had on Mr Mancini's title winning City side but he doesn't half go ballistic at the final whistle and throughout the trophy presentation.

I hope it works out well.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I loved watching him play on Channel 4 Football Italia in the 90's.

Lombardo and Milan's understated but extremely talented winger Eranio who played for Derby at the end of his career were by far my favourites even against the bigger names like Gazza and Vialli and Gullit.

No idea how much influence he had on Mr Mancini's title winning City side but he doesn't half go ballistic at the final whistle and throughout the trophy presentation.

I hope it works out well.

He was one of my favourites to watch as well, I loved Lombardo. There were a few I used to enjoy on Football Italia, Gazza, Djorkaeff, Ronaldo, Sensini, Ravenelli, Taribo West, Vialli etc

I got really excited to see him with Palace, I think they had him and Jansen playing at the same time it was good fun!!

Out of his depth as any type of manager when with us,he was clueless.The youth team was playing awful football,i don't think his communication skills were the best.
His employment never sat easy with me,a job for a mate it seemed.

FantasyIreland said:
Out of his depth as any type of manager when with us,he was clueless.The youth team was playing awful football,i don't think his communication skills were the best.

Now that is a first in the football world............

mayo31 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yep. Hughes and the Taffia. And of course Twitcher being joined at the hip with Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan.

KentBlue said:
mayo31 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yep. Hughes and the Taffia. And of course Twitcher being joined at the hip with Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan.

Not to mention Bobby and David Platt at City.

mayo31 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Of course its normal for a manager to employ such,i'd expect nothing else......however.....in the vast majority of cases,the candidate at least has the basic attributes associated with performing the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.