London Based Blues

Yeah it was me who spilt the Guins everywhere when we scored sorry, literally had just bought it and it still had the condensation which is why it was so slippery... oh who I am trying to kid theres no excuse, as the unwise bloke who foolishly told Begbie in Trainspotting said - if you can't hold a fucking pint of beer what are you doing in a pub

Meddler said:
Yeah it was me who spilt the Guins everywhere when we scored sorry, literally had just bought it and it still had the condensation which is why it was so slippery... oh who I am trying to kid theres no excuse, as the unwise bloke who foolishly told Begbie in Trainspotting said - if you can't hold a fucking pint of beer what are you doing in a pub
Lol ! Should be an even BIGGER turn out for Wigan game !

tueartsboots ill be in london come feb and id be keen to join the supporters club. Ive organised a seasoncard (thanks to Wheelsy) for the games from Liverpool in feb.

Whats the deal on match day? i posted in another thread about coming from london to manchester and got some helpful replies. I'm going to get a railcard and buy my train tickets in advance to get them a tad cheaper. Is there any particular train the london supporters group get?

I'm originally from Australia and currently just lazing about in Central america with dodgey online streams but any info/help would be great.

CTID

BUMP FOR WIGAN ON SUNDAY!

Is anyone getting there early to watch Blackburn v Burnley?

If it's anything like the last one, it'll be a bloodbath.

Hi,

What do I need to do, within reason, to join the London based Blues OSC? I'm a bit further north in Luton?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.