London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
Hi all,
Just got membership form for London branch OSC, PM me with email addy if interested. Lets make the world Blue and Happy !
Tony

u shudnt be ablu you are from rag town and the like, you eva go to coms. no i bet.

sleeping bluety said:
tueartsboots said:
Hi all,
Just got membership form for London branch OSC, PM me with email addy if interested. Lets make the world Blue and Happy !
Tony

u shudnt be ablu you are from rag town and the like, you eva go to coms. no i bet.
What the Fuck? Wythenshawe lad- live work in London, was at CoMS til 1 am today- so get fucked- 40 years Blue and True and organise London Bluemoon/Official Supporters game meets.
So you inept half wit glory hunter, check facts first

tueartsboots said:
sleeping bluety said:
What the Fuck? Wythenshawe lad- live work in London, was at CoMS til 1 am today- so get fucked- 40 years Blue and True and organise London Bluemoon/Official Supporters game meets.

mmmm at least u sound convincin.more dan most suppose. get to a game soon wiv your fackin mates.
me an city go way bax, like before franny lee nearly.

sleeping bluety said:
tueartsboots said:
Hi all,
Tony

You shouldn't be a blue because you are a complete and utter arsewipe. I'm another manc down in London and have a season ticket plus do a lot of away games as do many of the London-based blues. There are lots of blues all over the country who put in incredible effort to get to games as well as people who travel from Ireland and Europe.

Crawl back under your fucking stone you illiterate insect.

sleeping bluety said:
tueartsboots said:

mmmm at least u sound convincin.more dan most suppose. get to a game soon wiv your fackin mates.
Ha ha before Franny Lee ?
Your style of posting suggests to me that you are about 12 years old.

Prestwich_Blue said:
sleeping bluety said:
You shouldn't be a blue because you are a complete and utter arsewipe. I'm another manc down in London and have a season ticket plus do a lot of away games as do many of the London-based blues. There are lots of blues all over the country who put in incredible effort to get to games as well as people who travel from Ireland and Europe.

bit harsh that mate.insects are very valuable to mankind.

kimbo said:
sleeping bluety said:

12 yrs old ???? an iq of 12 more like!!!!!!

de niro said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

bit harsh that mate.insects are very valuable to mankind.
And probably a damn sight more intelligent.

kimbo said:
sleeping bluety said:

just because somebody LIVES in london it doesn't mean they were born there/always lived there.Lots of us moved there for work etc,you will never have to do this because there is probably a mcdonalds near to where you live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.