London Based Blues

Matt Diablo said:
cant believe its that Heidi Pickup Tony who is linking it from the station?! She's the one who made a complete prick out of herself claiming "City fans would be unhappy in the appointing Sven as Manager", yet another like this Wallace bloke I think his name is, saying we dont want Robby!! Had a fukin enough of these people talking shit under the name of being City spokepersons [more like rag press story makers]
Wallace? Do you mean Kevin Parker ?

Matt Diablo said:
cant believe its that Heidi Pickup Tony who is linking it from the station?! She's the one who made a complete prick out of herself claiming "City fans would be unhappy in the appointing Sven as Manager",
I can definitely tell you that's not what she said. If you're there tomorrow I'll tell you what really happened.

Probably will be coming along tomorrow, provided I can get away from my interview in time (got to get from Reigate to Dorking, then into That London), and if I can find it OK.

mcfcbj said:
Probably will be coming along tomorrow, provided I can get away from my interview in time (got to get from Reigate to Dorking, then into That London), and if I can find it OK.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.citypridepub.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.citypridepub.co.uk</a>
Sean- it's not compulsory to get pissed !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.