London Based Blues

Just checked Fulham away, they have revised their Cats mid season, it was Cat A £40 inSept, now A+ £49, which is a recorded for the cheapest away ticket at a City match.

This means £240 for five london game tickets.

I hope some how Fulham and West Ham go down.

felixbg said:
Corky said:
Just checked Fulham away, they have revised their Cats mid season, it was Cat A £40 inSept, now A+ £49, which is a recorded for the cheapest away ticket at a City match.

that is an absolute pisstake. i shall be under 18 for this

Under 16 is £22 under 21 is £38. Not sure I can still pass for U21???

Corky said:

last season i went on the fulham website,registered on there and bought tickets in the "neutral section"- which is the rest of the away end (putney end ???).it was ,if my memory serves me right,considerably cheaper than the away end and full of us blues anyway. will be doing that again this year and enjoying a few bevvies in the boozer outside putney bridge tube station(the six bells)before and after the game

jefr said:
Corky said:

last season i went on the fulham website,registered on there and bought tickets in the "neutral section"- which is the rest of the away end (putney end ???).it was ,if my memory serves me right,considerably cheaper than the away end and full of us blues anyway. will be doing that again this year and enjoying a few bevvies in the boozer outside putney bridge tube station(the six bells)before and after the game

All £35 pound away or neutral last season, same price for whole the Putney stand. £30 Sept 2007 under sven, £25 April 2007 3-1.

Corky said:
jefr said:

All £35 pound away or neutral last season, same price for whole the Putney stand. £30 Sept 2007 under sven, £25 April 2007 3-1.
i stand corrected then my knowledgeable friend - will still be trying this tho

jefr said:
Corky said:
i stand corrected then my knowledgeable friend - will still be trying this tho

Just saying it would have been cheaper than this season, and it was was cheap there once.

The Walkabout the other side of Putney bridge is at least £1 a pint cheaper than the 6 Bells , not many City (or any fans) bother going in though, which is bad if you want a group sing , but good if you want no bother getting served and some nose bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.