London Blues pub for tonight?

bigf42 said:
Bump.....

Anyone know if the Bayern game will be on in Mabels, trouble is we clash with Chelsea which is likely to take priority in lahndan pubs

+1 here - looking for a place to go in London that's showing the City game. Could be a big ask tonight with the Chelsea game on.

Where are you London Blues heading tonight?

BUMP ..............

I'm in London tonight and Just wondering where all the London Blues are going to watch tonight's game? Been to Mabel's before but it didn't strike me as a blues stronghold.

Any London-based City fans/exiles on here today? Wondering where Blues are gathering in town to watch the Liverpool game. Been to the Horseshoe in Farringdon a few times, but its often been pretty dead. Used to go to Mabel's Tavern (Kings X) but that doesn't seem to attract many Blues nowadays.

Anyone out there know where City fans in London tend to congregate for matches now?

Have you been mid week to Horseshoe? it's usually pretty busy. Upstairs full so must be 40 to 50 people at least.

Two of us going tonight at least anyway.

Just bumping this one up. Trying to generate interest in Blues getting together in London tonight. City Pride is no longer a venue, Mabel's Tavern seems to have petered out. Euston Flyer is often full of plastic Scousers. The Horseshoe in Farringdon is the home of the London City Supporters Club, but never seems to get much of a crowd. Any other suggestions?

Been to Horseshoe a couple of times. Didn't even realise they had an upstairs bar! Might head there tonight then. Cheers!

Is anyone going to the Horseshoe on Wednesday for the Atalanta match? It is shown as being on there.

Do they do meals in the evening? There is nothing showing on their website.

Is anyone going to the Horseshoe on Wednesday for the Atalanta match? It is shown as being on there.

Do they do meals in the evening? There is nothing showing on their website.
Spurs are playing that night so i guess they will show that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.