London Blues

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
Hi all,
Anymore London based Blues out there? (Who haven't heard of us !!)
We are based at the City Pride, Farringdon. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.citypridepub.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.citypridepub.co.uk</a> and
there are a fair few that meet up now, some BMers and just Blues in general.
Everyone is welcome and if your in London for a break/work and want to watch a match with other Blues drop in.

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NjcuanBn.jpg

Wednesday night ! Fuck the plastic rags, we are The City !

I used to go to games with London blues in the 80's when I lived there. We used to take a fair few to away games in them days. Graham Warner and Steve lees were drinking buddies in those days plus one other I cant remember. Seems like yesterday..........

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I used to go to games with London blues in the 80's when I lived there. We used to take a fair few to away games in them days. Graham Warner and Steve lees were drinking buddies in those days plus one other I cant remember. Seems like yesterday..........
Can't say I know them but I am intouch with long serving London Blues, if you want me to find a contact point PM your name and email

cheers for the offer mate but I dont think they would remember even if they still go. It was a long time ago and most of the time we spent together was in the pub or at the match and almost certainly pissed up!. Did most aways in 87/88. Swindon and Millwall were memorable thats for sure.

I think someone called Tina was the London branch organisor if I remember rightly.

cheers for the offer mate but I dont think they would remember even if they still go. It was a long time ago and most of the time we spent together was in the pub or at the match and almost certainly pissed up!. Did most aways in 87/88. Swindon and Millwall were memorable thats for sure.

I think someone called Tina was the London branch organisor if I remember rightly.
Yeah, Tina is still organising

i was a member of the london branch from about 78 to 81, played sunday morning football for them as well just outside wormwood scrubbs prison,

i remember a chap called andy spent time in the states, also a wild night in holland watching city and FC twente.

tueartsboots said:
skysrblue said:
i was a member of the london branch from about 78 to 81, played sunday morning football for them as well just outside wormwood scrubbs prison,
With Jeff and Terry? Still about

John Moriarty & Andrew Shaw possibly then too. John was with the team that went on tour to Dublin - met a woman - and that's him still in Dublin. Andrew is a living back 'up North', a Director at Altrincham, still a massive Blue and even finds time to get to some of our Maine Road F.C. games.(won 4-0 Sat, but I missed it, being at Snoozelands!)

I used to travel with the london blues back then. I was in the Navy so used to train up from either plymouth or pompey to meet in london.

If i remember righly Tina was the organiser, but there was an old boy who used to go every week in Light Blue trousers, Blue Bomber jacket covered in city pins, had a city flask, and city sports holdall ..legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.