London Blues

I wouldn't dream of watching the Semi anywhere else. Except for Wembley perhaps...

See you all there.

blue_paul said:
Meddler said:
Don't know how many of the Pride regulars have got tickets but those who haven't I would imagine nearly all of them will be at the Pride and it will be the best place to see it in London other than being there. There will probably be some rags but more City.

Right, might check it out should we win. I'm easily spotted, I'll be more hammered than anyone else there! I should know a few heads too after my little sojourn in london. We used to drink in Hern Hill though for city games, name of the boozer escapes me.
The Half Moon?

And to think that I've been telling anyone who will listen for 22 years that blues are from Manchester. FFS.

tueartsboots said:
blue_paul said:
Right, might check it out should we win. I'm easily spotted, I'll be more hammered than anyone else there! I should know a few heads too after my little sojourn in london. We used to drink in Hern Hill though for city games, name of the boozer escapes me.
The Half Moon?

Could well of been, watched the 4-1 derby in there when Shauny scored a screamer for the fourth. Farringdon will be easier to get too from WEmbley anyway! How many does the place hold, it'll be swamped on Saturday, especially if we get a result.

Dandelion said:
And to think that I've been telling anyone who will listen for 22 years that blues are from Manchester. FFS.
We are but live in London.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
blue_paul said:
tueartsboots said:
The Half Moon?

Could well of been, watched the 4-1 derby in there when Shauny scored a screamer for the fourth. Farringdon will be easier to get too from WEmbley anyway! How many does the place hold, it'll be swamped on Saturday, especially if we get a result.
I honestly can't say how many but there will be Blues in The Pride, note that Farringdon station is closed at weekends but you can get the 63 bus from Kings Cross

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.