LondonBlueBus (London to MCFC return for £20)

westdidsburyblue said:
Peoffrey: if you want to get involved you'd be most welcome to drive a minibus until we get to 52 seats as drivers don't cost in. The more the merrier! I've been trying various methods for 2 years and i find it a complete waste of my time. I just want something i can budget for and have a laugh with a load of fellow blues. IMO £25 a game home and away is a bargain. Job done!

I can't drive!

peoffrey said:
westdidsburyblue said:
Peoffrey: if you want to get involved you'd be most welcome to drive a minibus until we get to 52 seats as drivers don't cost in. The more the merrier! I've been trying various methods for 2 years and i find it a complete waste of my time. I just want something i can budget for and have a laugh with a load of fellow blues. IMO £25 a game home and away is a bargain. Job done!

I can't drive!

You're a member on FB and know how it works so I'm not sure why all the blue moon comments. If there's anything you don't get then please ask it on facebook as it might benefit the other group members as they may have similar q's. If you want to car share your best bet would be to create a post on here with that as the title. e.g. Would anyone like to car share to home games from London. I tried it 2 years ago and it worked sporadically. We're running a bus as you know and so will only use cars in an emergency if we meed to get more of the lads to games.

If you commit then the first 10 games would be £25 and the rest of the season would only be £15 a trip. It's a no brainer IMO !!

PM FB or text me if you have any more q's mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.