Long haired players

simonk

Slightly irrelevant I know, but looking at the hairdo martin demichelis has gone for, made me think who else have we had in need of a proper haircut.
I remember Ian Bishops lovely locks and that howard kendal shared my view about them.
Who else?

I used to have long hair when I was younger (Metal Fan) and I fucking hate when people say get a proper haircut. WTF is a proper haircut? I presume it's something nice pretty and short that your mum would fucking well like. Respect for the longhairs and fuck to the rest of you short haired whingeing bastards. Oh and you never here anyone with longhair telling you motherfuckers with shorthair to let it grow. Live and let live you short haired fascist twats.

26slde1.jpg

Blue2112 said:
I used to have long hair when I was younger (Metal Fan) and I fucking hate when people say get a proper haircut. WTF is a proper haircut? I presume it's something nice pretty and short that your mum would fucking well like. Respect for the longhairs and fuck to the rest of you short haired whingeing bastards. Oh and you never here anyone with longhair telling you motherfuckers with shorthair to let it grow. Live and let live you short haired fascist twats.
i humbly second this sir.

Blue2112 said:
The number of time balding men told me to get a haircut when I had long hair was hilarious. The classic "but I'm worth it", followed by a Ginola-esque hair flick tended to be good value to piss them off

Funny I don't mind one of our players having long hair but any one else needs to get an haircut:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.