Long sleeve or short

kunaguero10

For the away kit. Theres probably already been a thread on this but oh well

time to weigh up the pros and cons of long and short sleeves

long sleeve pros: love the cuffs, looks very smart and will be warmer in winter. Dont need a base layer when playing

cons: might get too hot when playing football or running and im not a fan of rolling the sleeves up (are the sleeves the same as last years home shirt cos they were fine)

short sleeve pros: wont get as hot when wearing it to play in. Can be worn with shorts in summer

cons: no blue on them!! The blue is a nice touch so thats a bit disappointing ( but i guess if they had blue bits then it would be more of a template to the home kit). Short sleeves can be worn as a top layer when its cold ( and im not a fan of wearing a sweatshirt underneath, look like a yank)

any more? And i know im gonna get just 23 on the back

Long I reckon - like you say - you get differnet coloured cuffs. Need to order a size or 2 larger than normal though I reckon or the arms look too short......

I got the long sleeve shirt because of the sky blue on the cuffs.

The material for the sleeves is different to the rest of the shirt. Woman in the shop said it was the same material as the base layers, but wouldn't know.

Had bought short sleeve shirts last couple of time, but as I said, the cuffs swayed the decision.

i saw the shirts in the shop on monday and long sleeve looks awesome!

they dont do the womens in long sleeve though so i got short sleeve.

i have to say though long sleeve looked class....

I bought the long sleeve home last year, but instantly wished I'd gone for the short sleeves..less restrictive..went and bought a short sleeve one when they were a tenner towards the end of last season

I normally go for a short sleeved shirt anyday, but after playing football last season in a long sleeved city shirt I realised they are very comfortable and look great. The new away blue cufs make the shirt really - gives it some class!
I'm off to buy the long sleeved some time very soon when I get money, think they're overpriced though this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.