Loni Bouchard (cougar babysitter)

Family therapist Terry Real: "I think the idea that all boys are ready to have sex at all times with their hot babysitters doesn't really take into account the sensitivity of a young boy."

Obviously one therapist who knows fuck all.

Bigga said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Does she really count as a cougar at 20? Bit ridiculous if you ask me. Sexual assault? He's a 14 year old boy, not like he would have said no!

Pretty broad and stupid answer.

Not every 14 year old boy has fantasies about having sex with older girls.

REALLY????

Man I wished my babysitter would have tried it on with me! I so wanted to bang the shit out of her!

doomuk said:
Bigga said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Does she really count as a cougar at 20? Bit ridiculous if you ask me. Sexual assault? He's a 14 year old boy, not like he would have said no!

REALLY????

Man I wished my babysitter would have tried it on with me! I so wanted to bang the shit out of her!

Let's just assume this boy is at the crossroads of his sexual life and is confused as to whether he likes men or women, but feels like he likes men more, but also feels the peer pressure make him feel that that is 'wrong'.

Let's say that a babysitter forces him to 'act like a man' and have sex with her and he STILL feels like it was wrong afterwards and in fact only confirms to him he likes men.

What then??

If a 20 year old girl wanted sex with me a 14 I would have gone for it and kept my mouth shut, silly sod lol

Bigga said:
doomuk said:
Bigga said:

REALLY????

Let's just assume this boy is at the crossroads of his sexual life and is confused as to whether he likes men or women, but feels like he likes men more, but also feels the peer pressure make him feel that that is 'wrong'.

Let's say that a babysitter forces him to 'act like a man' and have sex with her and he STILL feels like it was wrong afterwards and in fact only confirms to him he likes men.

What then??
Turn her over and bum her?

Bigga said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

The ones that don't are probably too busy sucking their boyfriends cock.

Every lad I knew at 14 would have killed for something like this to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.