Look on the bright side.....

Shite record against Everton -bogey team out of the way -still top of league would prefer to lose now than in April we would have snatched anybody's hand off for our current position @ beginning of the season

The way we played tonight. We would have already thrown our chance of the title away before he returns. Why does everyone believe he will win us the title? Why does Dzeko get so much stick. He did a lot more work tonight than Agüero. But you can't criticize certain players cos they are hero's. I will be happy when YaYa is but we should'nt rely on 1 player.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
The way we played tonight. We would have already thrown our chance of the title away before he returns. Why does everyone believe he will win us the title? Why does Dzeko get so much stick. He did a lot more work tonight than Agüero. But you can't criticize certain players cos they are hero's. I will be happy when YaYa is but we should'nt rely on 1 player.

grow some balls

thrown away my fucking arse

gerrygowsjockstrap said:

Agreed, it's silly to think that Yaya can win us a trophy on his own, it's not like he did that last year or anything...

YaYa is not back soon and when he eventually gets back its going to take at least a month for him to get going again.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:

Not nice surrendering a points advantage but not the first time we've done it & always regained an advantage - I would take a city v utd title decider on apr 28th -Ballotelli & Ya Ya netting the decisive goals ! It's coming down to that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.