Look who I met yesterday...

Threeinarow

So here's a story for you.

6.15am yesterday morning I was drunk and attempting to get from one side of Barcalona to the other, which meant 2 different trains on the underground as I had to catch a coach to Reus Airport, 90 minutes south of Barca. I got off the train and got lost looking for the coach station, with a woman taxi driver pointing me in completely the wrong direction...for 20 minutes, which means I missed my coach.

After a soggy walk, wet feet etc I asked in 2 hotels, who pointed me back to the train station, where the coach station was! I bought a ticket and waited for the next coach, which turned up 20 mins late, so when we eventually got going I was starting to panic thinking I'm goin to miss my flight. My boarding pass stated the gates close at 9.55am...and I was still on the motorway at 10.05am.

I got talking to a dutch girl who was having a panic hic up attack as she was scared of flying so I asked if she was alright and took her mind of things to stop the ridiculous noises she was making, and we agreed that Ryanair queues are always delayed, so I should, hopefully make it. I was already planning on calling my Dad and asking him to book me another flight, and stressing about how much that is gonna cost etc, and having to go back to Barca etc etc.

We eventually pulled into the airport so I legged it, through customs asap, and ran towards a queue of people, underneath a sign reading 'Manchester' It was 10.20 and I had made it, the panic over, the relief....but then the utter brilliance of who I was queuing up behind, in the queue, flying back to Manchester. My love, my man crush, my favourite City player, David Silva!! I eeeeked with excitement! I felt like a teenage girl wanting to scream! I shook his hand, said hello, told him I loved him, wished him luck etc and jizzed in my pants. What a fuckin rollercoaster! Brickin it thinking I had missed my flight and all the fuss along the way, to then all of a sudden breathing the same air as my hero! We shooks hands again at the gate, he winked at me a couple of times and boarded the plane.

546254_10150801980113203_561683202_11970367_333128877_n.jpg

Now people are going to be wondering why he was in Spain....maybe because he's Spanish. And also, why is he on Ryanair...

did you bone the dutch girl to save the merlin meets and shags woman slapper at forgien airport story out of the press?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.