Looking back...The charity Shield....

In the shield they didn't have Aguero and an in form Balotelli to contend with. They knew this was coming from the start and when they play us at the Etihad it should be a comfortable win for us. I will be surprised if Chelsea don't eclipse them like they should have done today..no idea what happened down at Loftus Road but it's a fantastic result for us.

My Community Shield was tarnished by scum up in an Exec Box above our seating. They were leaning over and baiting Blues throughout. I bet they weren't there today.

I went to the charity shield, and all the rags outside causing ridiculous amounts of trouble, this just makes up so greatly for that. CTID<3

A Bloke with his little Boy was screaming obscenities at Blues on Stratford Station. I should've called Social Services.

I said it at the time it was a win for us.

Them winning played to Fergies ego and they didn't push to improve their midfield.

Still think Mancini had a hand in it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.