looking back..

Goats left knee

one day like Man U with Fergie we may look back and think how he came close to the sack.
i am sure with additions like Bridge,Diarra and SantaCruz +more we will do much better in the 2nd half esp with the likes of Johnson Boj and Petrov to come back.
Hughes signings are doing very well it is duffers like Vassell who are bucking dire!
i hope he gets it right

Goats left knee said:
one day like Man U with Fergie we may look back and think how he came close to the sack.
i am sure with additions like Bridge,Diarra and SantaCruz +more we will do much better in the 2nd half esp with the likes of Johnson Boj and Petrov to come back.
Hughes signings are doing very well it is duffers like Vassell who are bucking dire!
i hope he gets it right

Fergie had shown much more in his managerial career when he close to getting sacked at United than Hughes has shown so far in his managerial career so i don't think you can compare them. It's all well and good saying Hughes signings are doing well but it's not good enough when he can't get anything else out of other talented individuals and yes Vassell is poor but it's Hughes choice to keep playing him so Hughes has to take the blame there

the squad is pretty thin though especially with injuries. if only we had Petrov the shape would be so much better

Goats left knee said:
the squad is pretty thin though especially with injuries. if only we had Petrov the shape would be so much better

The squad is thin but that doesn't shy away from the fact that our squad has plenty of players who have bags of quality and to be 18th half way though the season is nothing short of a disgrace

People regularly mention this 'Fergie was one game from the sack' story.

could anyone tell me where the rags were in the league at the time and when in the season it was?

This is how it finished...
26405666os2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.