Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby (merged)

zlaz3r

(Me and 2 friends, have saved up for our first trip to the Etihad.
We are all loyal fans, and has been since 2003 where we went to a school trip in Manchester for a week.

We really want our first visit to be a big game and the date of the match is perfect for us.
Would really be ecstatic if anyone could help us.

PS. anyone who can recommend a good hotel or hostel ??

Re: Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby

What I never understand is that with a little thought a game against a Fulham type team would have plenty of spares. Why base a trip to the UK on a game that is going to be a nightmare getting into?

bluemoon27 said:
if one of your friends is a nice busty blonde I just may have a couple available
Does your missus know you have wrote this? Haha

bluemoon27 said:
2bluejacko said:
bluemoon27 said:
if one of your friends is a nice busty blonde I just may have a couple available
Does your missus know you have wrote this? Haha

my missus doesn't know about me and your missus either,BOOOM
She doesn't care, thats what your missus told me when she brought me breakfast in bed the other morning... Bbbboooommmmm

How about Viagogo? Not a popular choice here for obvious reasons but could that be an option? Or do they also sell tickets with the same loyalty points criteria as OS?

Don't know your budget but assuming your planning a weekend on the piss I'd say take any hotel from the city centre. The hostel behind Piccadilly gardens looks like a dump tho so maybe that should be avoided. (But obviously it could be a good place to meet open-minded birds like in any hostel! ;))

Back to being serious - unless you can get tkts via Viagogo I'm struggling to see all of you 3 getting a ticket. I got a feeling one of you would be lucky enough to get a spare from someone but the tickets are like hold dust these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.