Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby (merged)

never used viagogo before but I may now as my mate needs a ticket but doesn't have enough points - just to make sure, there's no problem in buying additional ticket with my ST details from viagogo is there?

just asking as it does seem a bit strange that you'd be allowed to buy a ticket in addition to your season ticket when everyone else (Blue members) have to wait until they meet the loyalty points criteria

Just tried to use Viagogo for the first time (feel a little sick inside)...however didn't realise the loyalty point criteria still applies with them and at the mo only bluecard holders with 1500 points can purchase.

They accept your transAction then send you an email to say it's been cancelled and they haven't taken any money from your account.

Surely defeats the point of viagogo in the first place if they are advertising for the same criteria as the club...only at inflated prices with huge postage fees of 14 quid. Why would any sane person not just buy direct from City?

Anyway, if anyone hears or has even just one spare ticket anywhere in the stadium (home end of course!!!) I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Viagogo are complete shits. . . . Last year, I had the points for the day concerned, they sold tickets, took money, then cancelled (didn't refund for a few days) three times.

Luckily Deniro was able to sort me out.

Have 2 this year for the four travelling from Ireland. Hopefully someone will be able to help me out with 2. . . . . Pleeeeeeeeaase !

A bit late to the party I know but I am looking for two tickets if possible for the Derby. To be fair I must point out that these tickets are not for me as I am a Season Card holder, but for my sister and her daughter, who are travelling from the West of Ireland for the Derby weekend. Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.