Looking For A Large New or Used 2022/23 City Home Shirt To Buy

jrb

Apologies for starting a thread on the main forum, but wasn’t sure where to post this.

As per the title.

Been looking on Ebay and Facebook Market place for over a week and not getting very far. Quite a few fakes floating about.

So if anyone has a large new or used(in decent condition) 2022/23 home shirt for sale, PM me, and if we can agree a price, I’ll be happy to buy it, cash on collection, anywhere in Gtr Manchester.

The shirt is still available on Amazon, but I’m not paying £80. And other websites with no reviews.

Many thanks.

Apologies for starting a thread on the main forum, but wasn’t sure where to post this.

As per the title.

Been looking on Ebay and Facebook Market place for over a week and not getting very far. Quite a few fakes floating about.

So if anyone has a large new or used(in decent condition) 2022/23 home shirt for sale, PM me, and if we can agree a price, I’ll be happy to buy it, cash on collection, anywhere in Gtr Manchester.

The shirt is still available on Amazon, but I’m not paying £80. And other websites with no reviews.

Many thanks.
There's a new shop opened up in the Arndale - could try there ;)

There's a new shop opened up in the Arndale - could try there ;)

Unfortunately City have sold all the 2022/23 shirts. Went down to the souvenir store at the ground before the new shirt was launched and there weren’t any left. Same with Puma. Only kid sizes left on their website.

Unfortunately City have sold all the 2022/23 shirts. Went down to the souvenir store at the ground before the new shirt was launched and there weren’t any left. Same with Puma. Only kid sizes left on their website.
Yes thought that might be the case.
Can I ask though..... where have you been the last 11 months since they've been on sale? ha ha

Yes thought that might be the case.
Can I ask though..... where have you been the last 11 months since they've been on sale? ha ha

I usually wait for the clearance sale. I’m a bit tight Like that. :-)
I obviously missed it or City did sell out of the home kit before launching the new kit? There’s some proper good fakes on Ebay missing the detailing of a genuine Puma, City home shirt.

Don’t even bother trying to read the article in the MUEN, it’s just full of pop up adds and videos that freeze the page.

7708769C-B8B4-4F58-BE1E-AC99023A53D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Looked at that already, mate.

No reviews for it. Contact us via email, blah, blah.

I might get lucky on BM? If I don’t, I’ll wear my old Umbro City home shirt in Istanbul.

Not the answer you're looking for, but there'll be loads of fakeys knocking about in Istanbul.

As per the title.

Many thanks.

classic football shirts have a number of city kits on there. none from last seasons home kit, but other seasons if that helps>

Also has a full size of the Red/Blk kit at 29.99

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.