Looking For A Large New or Used 2022/23 City Home Shirt To Buy

Classic Football Shirts, as mentioned on the previous page, are excellent. You’ll also find shirts on eBay, Depop etc.

Thanks for the info.

Looked on Vinted. Nothing in large that looks genuine. Plenty of fakes.

Had a look on Classic Football Shirts. No 2022/23 home shirts on there.

Theres this one on E-Bay at the moment jrb and the Seller has a 100% feedback rating with the current price of £23.00

Item number ; 125952718275

Cheers Oakie.

Seen it.

I sent him a message asking him if he would be open to a buy it now price or an offer as the auction ends on Sunday and the shirt won’t arrive in time before I go to Istanbul. He never replied back. :-( He’s happy to let the auction finish. Already at £23 via 3 bidders. The shirt should go for a decent price.

jdsports still have the long sleeve version if any use.

Seen that as well. Thought about cutting the sleeves down. Lol!

My fault. Mad isn’t it. How many of those shirts have City sold and you can’t get a large one for a decent price anywhere, unless you buy a fake one. Even with the new home shirt flying off the shelves as well. Another indication of how ‘massive‘(arf!) City have become.

Thanks for the info.

Looked on Vinted. Nothing in large that looks genuine. Plenty of fakes.

Had a look on Classic Football Shirts. No 2022/23 home shirts on there.
How can you tell a fake from the pictures?

How can you tell a fake from the pictures?
The internal and external detailing, badges, printing, material, finish, quality, and asking if the shirt is genuine or not. That is the killer question as buyers are protected on Ebay, Vinted, Amazon, etc. There's nothing wrong with a fake shirt if you are happy to pay for that, but I would rather buy a genuine shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.