Looking for excitement.

just this second finished. I make that 2hrs plus worth of tension and anticipation i'll never get back.
Bored again now.

Bored? I am not sure what level of boredom would tempt me into doing womens work! Its frankly a poor show that you know how to turn the washer on in the first place.

You could if you are bored and are trained up on kitchen appliances draw lots of faces of people you dont like on some eggs before popping them one by one into the microwave. Those last few seconds waiting for them to explode is far better than anything you could do with a washing machine....i think.

My dozen eggs would have the following faces on. Klopp, Eamon Holmes, Phil Schofield, Ryan Giggs, Ed Sheeran, Piers Morgan, Sally Webster, Matt Hancock, Jeremy Corbyn, Mike Riley, Gary Lineker, Garth Crooks. I am sure with some thought I may revise the list but off the top of my head I can say that all would cause great pleasure and amusement exploding. I know you would really need a goose egg to do that fat raggy twat Holmes any justice but you can make do.

Bored?

My dozen eggs would have the following faces on. Klopp, Eamon Holmes, Phil Schofield, Ryan Giggs, Ed Sheeran, Piers Morgan, Sally Webster, Matt Hancock, Jeremy Corbyn, Mike Riley, Gary Lineker, Garth Crooks.

deserves its own thread

Bored? I am not sure what level of boredom would tempt me into doing womens work! Its frankly a poor show that you know how to turn the washer on in the first place.

You could if you are bored and are trained up on kitchen appliances draw lots of faces of people you dont like on some eggs before popping them one by one into the microwave. Those last few seconds waiting for them to explode is far better than anything you could do with a washing machine....i think.

My dozen eggs would have the following faces on. Klopp, Eamon Holmes, Phil Schofield, Ryan Giggs, Ed Sheeran, Piers Morgan, Sally Webster, Matt Hancock, Jeremy Corbyn, Mike Riley, Gary Lineker, Garth Crooks. I am sure with some thought I may revise the list but off the top of my head I can say that all would cause great pleasure and amusement exploding. I know you would really need a goose egg to do that fat raggy twat Holmes any justice but you can make do.
hahahaha. great stuff.
In my defence, it's the 2nd time i've used it since we got it 6 months ago.
And the wife's too busy getting pissed and posting tunes on the internet to bother with her chores

hahahaha. great stuff.
In my defence, it's the 2nd time i've used it since we got it 6 months ago.
And the wife's too busy getting pissed and posting tunes on the internet to bother with her chores

Twice in six months you say!!

I think you need to have words with her about this, tell her an Albanian au pair will be brought in if she doesnt pull her socks up. One that looks like Rita Ora infact....that will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Please tell me you dont lower yourself to using the iron as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.