Looking for them First

Pigeonho said:
There was a post on another thread which said he wants Chelsea to beat United home and away, even though that will be of an obvious detriment to us and our quest for 3rd. I don't get that to be honest. It should be City first above everything else if people truly support the club. Infact thinking about it there have been threads in the past where people have said they would be happy for us to go down if it meant United not winning the league. Those people, to me, are not City fans.

Here, Here

I hate Them just as much as the next man... i could whinge and tell tales of being bullied to death at school because of being a blue, getting the shit kicked out of me as the school bully was a dirty rag, not too good.

But I come on here to discuss City and footy, not constant rag shit.

SteSteez said:
it seems several so-called Blues on here just support the club because they hate Trafford Rangers.

Constant accusations towards fellow posters, constant topics about who they have played, signed and what their fans are doing. what their attendances are, everything Rag Related is posted on here.... Many posters talk about them more than they do City.

I couldn't give a monkey's what Adam Teese's Mother's Facebook status is, or how many Big Issues Bebe has sold today.

Way too predictable Blues, come on... concentrate on this club, not them.
if you are so concerned about them, fuck off out of Manchester and go support them.

as i just said, way too predictable... the next reply here will be a 3-letter word and it begins with "R"

RAT

It is accurate to say loads of City fans hate United more than they love City, definately.

It's sad and many are completely obsessed with them. I've seen people post that they'd rather we finished 5th than United win the league. In the past I've ears City fans say they'd rather we got relegated than them win the league. I don't really like name calling on the forum but these people are complete fuckin idiots!

They have fans just like that about us as well. Listen to their fans when they play away from home; about 75% of all their songs are about City.

SteSteez said:
. Many posters talk about them more than they do City.

My gripe is too many posters talking about what other posters do - whether that's calling them rags, tub-thumpers, 'new fans' or anything else. Everyone should just state their opinions without crying about other people's or the decline of the site.

Oops, I just did what I'm complaining about too didn't I? Better cover it with something related to the actual purpose of the site. Erm, GO SOCCER!

ali_bernabia said:
avoidconfusion said:

Get used to this mate, you say something negative which is entirely true and you get called a rag.

Pathetic.

Mate being the correct term...two rags in a pod..

btw we cant have the rags in the next round...Villa.

SteSteez said:
it seems several so-called Blues on here just support the club because they hate Trafford Rangers.

Constant accusations towards fellow posters, constant topics about who they have played, signed and what their fans are doing. what their attendances are, everything Rag Related is posted on here.... Many posters talk about them more than they do City.

I couldn't give a monkey's what Adam Teese's Mother's Facebook status is, or how many Big Issues Bebe has sold today.

Way too predictable Blues, come on... concentrate on this club, not them.
if you are so concerned about them, fuck off out of Manchester and go support them.

as i just said, way too predictable... the next reply here will be a 3-letter word and it begins with "R"

Agree i got banned for being a suspected rag by one of the mods on here - not Ric whom was excellent and reinstated but by another one of the mod Nazi -

Personally i dont give a shit about the rags never have

There are too many rag sympathisers on this board, if you don't hate them what the f*ck is up with you ? Call yourself a City fan ?

To say that people support City because of their hatred of the rags is beyond nonsense. Most of us hate the rags precisely because we ARE city fans.

Slagging them off is what you do, it doesn't mean you ever want to see them fail more than us succeed but if you want both what the f*ck is wrong with that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.